One of the very basic necessity, but having the utmost importance in our day to day life is electrical energy. Look at the very basic and tiny equipment like bulbs, all runs on electrical energy. The huge machinery in a big industry or a computer station, nothing exist without electricity. But, the problem with these electronics and electrical equipment is that they get switched on and off during frequent intervals on a power distribution line. The load get subtracted, sometimes it gets added leading to the fluctuation in the voltage. Through their ages humans have developed different methods of controlling the voltage fluctuation; they have tried manual methods as well as automatic methods. These experiments and innovation have resulted into the most reliable method, servo controlled voltage stabilizer for controlling the inconsistent power supply. Based on this safest method, servo stabilizer was born and is widely known and accepted now. The research and development in the field of voltage fluctuation have given rise to innovative Servo Stabilizer, which now is a most accurate source for addressing the infirmities in the electrical equipment. The perfect combination of high standard components, electrical circuits, and control units assures quality of servo stabilizer.
How does it work?
Stabilizers are the devices widely used in domestic as well as commercial field for addressing the problem of voltage fluctuation to stabilize the inconsistent power supply. As we all know that all of the electrical equipment can work efficiently with maximum performance only when they are being running at their rated voltage. Servo voltage stabilizer serves this need by allowing the input and output voltage to be consistent through the operation of machinery. All the electrical and electronic devices encounter with over voltage and under voltage issue leaving the equipment vulnerable to serious damage, and that’s where stabilizer does its work by correcting the fluctuating voltage to maintain the desired and consistent voltage level.
The servo motor fitted inside gets controlled by the control circuit which involves comparing of output voltage with the in-built power source acting as a reference voltage. Whenever there’s a rise or downfall in the voltage, control circuit senses it and look forward to operate servo motor. The amplifier and the variable transformer works mutually to feed the buck boost transformer which then stabilizes the fluctuating voltage by correcting the fault in the voltage through comparison of resultant error voltage and reference voltage to run the servo motor.
The highly skilled engineers and prominent management professional deals with the manufacturing of the best servo voltage stabilizer. The deep and consistent R&D in the field of electrical energy and voltage fluctuation makes the product safe, reliable, and accurate to work. The components selected in manufacturing ensures fast and high correction ratio to be maintained against voltage fluctuation through the operation. These dedications have ensured trouble free and efficient operation for both small size equipment and heavy electrical equipment. The whole unit is enclosed in a sheet metal cabinet, with full ventilation, which is sprayed with paints having lacquer finish. The assembly makes the servo voltage stabilizer a very rigged device, with sleek design & look, free from vulnerability to any corrosion ensuring long product life cycle for the stabilizer.
Some basic components features includes:
- Auto transformer with variable and continuous voltage as per the requirement of the electrical equipment.
- The buck boost transformer which is optional in case of following configuration; a stabilizer with a capacity of 10 KVA, 1Ph/30 KVA 3ph.
- The motor used in the whole voltage fluctuating controlling process is synchronous with an advantage of constant speed for an efficient conversion of AC energy into a work to provide correction in the power factor And a control panel.
Design features of servo voltage stabilizer
- SS control circuit with zero relays and warm up time providing the high reliability for the eminent performance of the equipment.
- The faster correction rate ranging from 10 volts per seconds to 50 volts per seconds.
- Providing the efficiency over 97 %.
- The high reliability with the synchronous servo motor.
- Negligible distortion in the waveform.
- The construction with rugged design and components.
- The 99.9 % copper winding for all the transformer on the CR lamination delivering higher efficiency along with the minimal losses of voltage, less temperature rising issue, and a strong bearing capacity during the climatic change.
- As high as one percent regulation which is excellent for the efficacy of the equipment.
- Fitted with the voltmeter detecting and indicating input and output voltage.
- The capability of adjusting the output voltage in accordance with the specified limit using the screwdriver.
- The mode of stabilizer’s working can be selected using the auto-manual selector; manual function during the automatic control fault and failure without compromising with the working and efficiency of the stabilizer.
- Push button for marking the lowering and increasing the output power supply by the servo stabilizer during the manual mode.
- The printed circuit board can be easily replaced and serviced when in need easing the whole operation.
- The LED indication during the peak voltage and lowest input voltage.
Some optional features of servo voltage stabilizer
In addition to the basic and design features, servo voltage stabilizer caters with some optional features as per the need of the electrical devices used in varied fields. These are as follows:
- The alarming system for the efficient indication during the high and low input voltage.
- Automation in high and low cut off.
- The single phase preventer.
- Fitted with digital voltmeter and digital ammeter in case of digital voltage stabilizer.
- Miniature circuit breaker and means moulded case circuit breaker for both input and output power supply preventing the devices from getting damaged due to excessive current.
Application of servo voltage stabilizer
- Have varied application in the air conditional plants.
- Used for stabilizing medical equipment.
- Used in the offset printing machine.
- In the computer numerical control machine.
- Stabilizing power supply for the escalators and elevators.
- In the research & development, information technology and telecommunication systems.
- Laboratory and defense equipment.
- In industries like flour mill, food processing, rubber manufacturing, etc. using both small and heavy electrical equipment.